Managed Print Services
MPS is about more than just printers. It’s everything related to printers, their output, supplies and support, the way you use documents, and the people and processes that intersect each of these. MPS helps you gain visibility and control of document processes and costs. This ultimately saves money, automates steps, boosts productivity, and improves document security and environmental sustainability. Sounds great? Read on to find out more.
- Complete View Pro Assessment for Print Services. Accurate savings analytics start with detailed knowledge of your current operating environment. We help you identify ways to deliver more efficient services and reduce costs.
- Content Management Services. Capture, store, share and transform paper-based and electronic documents from the web, desktop applications, tablets, smartphones, and multifunction printers.
- Document Analytics Services. Understand how, where and why documents are used, and then work smarter through digitization, workflow optimization and distributed access.
- MFP Workflow App Customization Service. Harness the power of ConnectKey technology to create highly targeted workflows that aren’t available through off-the-shelf software.
- Mobile Print Solution. Our mobile print app locates printers within a public print network using GPS and maps, and securely sends a print job to the desired location.
- Print Awareness Tool. A gamification approach to sustainability management and reducing print volumes.
- Print Security Audit Service. The software scans your network and audits entire printer fleets, then manages firmware updates and ongoing reporting.
- Secure Print Manager Suite. Add more print security, control, and reporting without disrupting IT infrastructure. Print-based processes become even more cost-efficient, secure and automated through tools for authentication, print roaming, reporting, a rules engine, and a credit & reporting module.
- Workflow Assessment Services. Gain a data-driven view of document-based business processes. This package combines Xerox workflow domain expertise, qualitative and quantitative information gathering, and proprietary tools and analytics. These result in more efficient, secure and optimized document processes.
So how do you find a Managed Print Service that’s right for your company?
This eGuide describes the important questions to ask when writing an invitation to tender or a request for proposal for managed print services in order to ensure that the provider, service and solution you choose are all aligned to your business objectives, meet or exceed your requirements and provide good value. Click on the PDF image to download.